Tuesday, July 11, 2006

At your own risk.

I'm just misunderstood.

*Shrugs with sheepish grin*


Never invite me clubbing, i am an expert in the disappearing act.

Never invite me to Coffeebean (or anywhere with wifi :P), i'll be glued to the laptop.

Never invite me to gamble, i'm a good cheater.

Never invite me to exercise, i'll influence you to de-exercise.

Never invite me for karaoke, i'll laugh at everyone else's singing.

Never invite me to eat kampua at your expense, i'll eat one too many plates.

Never invite me shopping, i am too honest to fake enthusiasm.

Never invite me for sleepovers, i'll run away from your home.

Never ask for my opinions, im too honest to let you hear the things you want to hear.

Never lie to me, you can't beat a professional.

The rest wait til i can think of more ah :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home