Sunday, November 12, 2006

What i want.

Yes, so after my very intelligent previous post, Boyfriends are Like Shoes (i find it very witty, thank you very much :D), i kinda thought to myself..

.. then what do i want?

After taking a short break at the Empire Hotel in Bandar (heavenly, i tell you.. extremely theurapatic [did i spell that right? hehe]) i guess i kinda figured out what i want in a life partner. I used the term life partner because for me, when i get into a relationship, i want it to be long. To be for life. Not a wham-bam-thank-you-maam kinda stint - okay. that sounded bad.. allow me to rephrase.. hehee.. erm, not something that you just take on because you just don't wanna be lonely. I tend to *try* to think far, building castles in the air or what i would say, defining my goals in life to map out a direction for a future that i can see myself being happy and fulfilled with the man that i started out from scratch with. I know it's a bit too early, as this is only one chapter of my life and a new one will be opening soon after i graduate.. but it's never too early to start planning. :)

1. He has to be thoughtful.
2. Knows that Abercrombie & Fitch is NOT a dessert, and Smashing Pumpkins is NOT a halloween ritual. o.O"
3. Endure my lil Momo's leg humps with a smiling face. heh heh.
4. Can endure my police report requests. :D
5. Be themselves around my family and friends.
6. Hardworking and work towards goals.. so i can see myself with you in the future.
7. Able to get his priorities straight.. nightlife do NOT come first. ergh.
8. Won't hesitate to show little gestures of affection around families and friends.
9. Won't mind me finishing up his plate of char kueh teow and abandoning my own just because 'his one tends to taste better' eventhough it's the exact same thing.
10. Won't fcking whine and cry. God. I hate guys who try to baby talk me ..
11. Won't mind going shopping with me and waiting tirelessly without a single complain uttered.. actually i dont really mind if we both go our separate ways while shopping and meet up later.. so i guess i don't want a guy who DUMPS ME IN ORCHARD ROAD BY MYSELF JUST TO SLEEP AFTER HE HAS FINISHED HIS SHOPPING! happened before. asswipe.
12. Tells me i'm beautiful despite having just woken up with messy bed hair (and SO not the sexy kinds), morning breath and without eyebrows.
13. Won't mind me farting ha ha and actually smelling it will get extra brownie points ha ha.
14. Actually wakes up in the morning.. i hate guys who wake up when its mid noon.. shows a lazy trait in em. no no.
15. Able to accept my criticisms when we exchange creative opinions on other people and not call me a bitch because he actually understands that everyone has their own opinions and a remark such as 'that girl dresses weird' doesn't mean that i deem myself superior and dislike that person. These are just O-B-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-O-N-S based on myyyyyyyyyy perspective.

Hrm. No wonder i've stayed single.

Ha ha.

Hrm. How sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home